[ipv6-tf] FW: [6bone] New international IPv6 operators forum

Marcin Gondek drixter w e-utp.net
Śro, 13 Kwi 2005, 19:10:18 CEST

Witam,

Taka informacja.

--
Marcin Gondek
drixter w e-utp.net
http://fido.e-utp.net/
-----Original Message-----
From: 6bone-bounces w mailman.isi.edu [mailto:6bone-bounces w mailman.isi.edu]
On Behalf Of Daniel Roesen
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:45 PM
To: 6bone w mailman.isi.edu
Subject: [6bone] New international IPv6 operators forum

Hi folks,

people were missing a global mailing list (not regional RIR/NOG) dedicated
to _operational_ matters of the global IPv6 (production, not
6BONE) Internet. To fill this void I've created such a mailing list:

So if you're taking part in IPv6 BGP or are interested in global IPv6
operational matters, feel more than invited to join the list! We'll try to
get IPv6 ops people from all regions on board to foster exchange of
experience and resolve problems which require someone non-local
coordination.

This mailing list focusses on the _production_ IPv6 Internet. Problems and
matters only relevant to the 6BONE should still be discussed here on the
6BONE list of course. As the production network and 6BONE are interconnected
to each other and unfortunately no real demarc lines can be drawn, I guess
there will be some overlap though.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
CLUE-RIPE -- Jabber: dr w cluenet.de -- dr w IRCnet -- PGP: 0xA85C8AA0