[ipv6-tf] Dzisiaj IPv6 się zepsuło

Grzegorz Janoszka Grzegorz w Janoszka.pl
Czw, 9 Lip 2009, 14:03:12 CEST

Jacek Zapala wrote:
> * Grzegorz Janoszka (Grzegorz w Janoszka.pl) [090709 13:46] wrote:
>> http://www.ams-ix.net/technical/stats/sflow/?type=ipv6
>> Wie ktoś, o co może chodzić?
> Nie wiem, ale może poszukaj newsów na temat Pirate Bay. ;-)

Na nanogu o tym piszą:

Multiple options, but it must have something todo with a free usenet
service.

We (XS4ALL, AS3265) changed some filters at around 15:00 GMT, but I
notice the drop is hours later and much bigger (se the graph at
https://www.ams-ix.net/technical/stats/sflow/).

If you have trouble reaching newszilla6.xs4all.nl at port 119 please
drop me a note as you might accidently got filtered and I'm happy to
resolve this.

 From the looks of it one of our colleagues who also run a free usenet
box have some issues as well, news.ipv6.eweka.nl isn't responding, which
may well be the only cause of this little drop.

Groet,

MarcoH

Zaraz się okaże, że większość ruchu IPv6 to były binaries na newsach ;)

--
Grzegorz Janoszka